Updates to Liberty Unleashed 0.1 have been released, they will be automatically applied the next time you restart your server browser, the following changes include:
- General - Fixed another crash related to the BF injection
- General - Fixed a crash when pressing tab in the chatbox
- General - Fixed a crash with CallClientFunc
- General - Fixed some memory overflows which caused client instability
- Security - Fixed being able to bypass the LUID checks
- Security - Fixed being able to join a server without actually joining it
- Security - Secured the client against some known cheats and exploits
- General - Optimised some code in both the client and server
- Joining a server that has a 'handling.cfg' in the LU/data directory will cause clients to crash on join
Windows XP is no longer supported. Nobody should be running Windows XP on the internet these days so please update your operating system.
The update requires the new client (which the browser should download) and a new server for any server hosters. The new client and server have been compiled using Visual Studio 2015, a new redistributable will be installed.