This function returns the number of spheres on the server. If the optional player argument is used, the function will return how many client-side spheres does the given player have. Without the argument it will return the number of global spheres.
- int GetSphereCount( [ Player plr ] )
- plr - If you want to get the number of the spheres for a specific client, use this argument to indicate the player. If you don't use this argument the global sphere count will be returned
This example command returns the count of checkpoints ingame (global and local checkpoints).
- function onPlayerCommand( player, command, text )
- if ( command == "spheres" )
- local spheres = GetCheckpointCount();
- local Plrspheres = GetCheckpointCount( player );
- MessagePlayer( "There are currently " + spheres + " global spheres in-game.", player );
- MessagePlayer( "There are also " + Plrspheres + " spheres which belong to you!", player );
This command will give the player info about global spheres and spheres belonging to them.
The call onPlayerCommand was used in in this example. More info about this in the corresponding page.