This function returns the spawn weapon ID in the given slot for a SpawnClass.
- int SpawnClass.GetWeapon( int iSlot )
- iSlot - The slot you want to retrieve the weapon info for. There are three slots available: 1, 2 and 3
- function onPlayerCommand( player, cmd, text )
- if ( cmd == "getwep" )
- local wep = p_SpawnClass.GetWeapon( 1 );
- MessagePlayer( "The current wep in slot one is: " + wep, player );
This example will return the weapon in slot 1 of the spawn class, that we found earlier in FindSpawnClass.
The call onPlayerCommand was used in in this example. More info about this in the corresponding page.