From Liberty Unleashed Wiki
This function plays a 'suspect last seen' message.
- bool PlaySuspectLastSeen( player plr, Vector pos )
- bool PlaySuspectLastSeen( player plr, float x, float y, float z )
- plr - The player to play the sound for
- pos - The position of where the suspect was last seen
- x, y, z - The position of where the suspect was last seen as floats
This code will play the "suspect last seen" message when they use the '/lastseen' command.
- function onPlayerCommand( player, cmd, text )
- if( cmd == "lastseen" )
- PlaySuspectLastSeen(player, player.Pos);
The event onPlayerCommand was used in this example. More info about them in corresponding pages.