This function returns the number of pickups on the server.
- int GetPickupCount()
- function onPlayerCommand( player, cmd, text )
- if ( cmd == "pickupcount" )
- local pupcount = GetPickupCount( );
- if ( pupcount > 0 ) MessagePlayer( "There are currently: " + pupcount + " pickups!", player );
- else MessagePlayer( "There are no pickups", player );
This command will give the player information about the number of pickups in the server.
The call onPlayerCommand was used in in this example. More info about this in the corresponding page.