This function finds a pickup from an ID and returns the pointer. If no pickup is found, null will be returned.
- Pickup FindPickup( int id )
- id - The ID of the pickup to be found
- function onPlayerCommand( player, cmd, text )
- if ( cmd == "findpickup" )
- local pup;
- if ( text ) pup = FindPickup( text.tointeger() );
- if ( pup ) MessagePlayer( "Succesfully found pickup id: " + text + "!", player );
- else MessagePlayer( "Unable to find an pickup with id: " + text + "!", player );
This command will try to find the specified pickup id.
The call onPlayerCommand was used in in this example. More info about this in the corresponding page.