From Liberty Unleashed Wiki
This function reads a string saved to an .ini file.
- string ReadIniString( string filename, string section, string var )
- filename This is the name of the file
- section The section that contains the value you want to read
- var The name of the variable
This example will check whether the player connects from the same IP than earlier and auto-logs them in.
- function onPlayerJoin( player )
- if ( ReadIniString( "IPs.ini", "IP", player.Name ) == player.IP )
- /* some nice autologin stuff here */
- MessagePlayer( "You have auto-logged in successfully!", player );
These functions are provided by the official module lu_ini.