This is called when a player's score changes.
- function onPlayerScoreChange( Player player, int old, int new )
- player - The pointer of the player
- old - The score player had before the change
- new - The current score
This event does not handle return values.
This will tell the player if they score just increased.
- function onPlayerScoreChange( player, old, new )
- if ( new > old ) MessagePlayer( "Your score increased from " + old + " to " + new, player );
- return 1;
The function MessagePlayer was used in this example. More info about it can be found in the corresponding page.