From Liberty Unleashed Wiki
This is called when a player sends a /me action to the chat. This event is still called if the player is muted.
- function onPlayerAction( Player player, string message )
- player - The player pointer
- message - The "action" that the player did with /me
- 1 - Send the action message to other clients, unless they're muted
- 0 - Returning 0 will cancel this message and mute the player
This example will kill the player if/when they type /me died.
- function onPlayerAction( player, text )
- if ( text == "died" )
- // Kill the player >:D
- player.Health = 0;
- MessagePlayer( "You asked for it", player );
- return 1;