This event is called when a player exits a checkpoint.
- function onPlayerExitCheckpoint( Player plr, Checkpoint cp )
- plr - The player who left the checkpoint
- cp - The checkpoint which the player left
This event does not handle return values.
This example will message the player who left a sphere.
- function onPlayerExitCheckpoint( player, cp )
- MessagePlayer( "You have left a checkpoint.", player );
- return 1;
The function MessagePlayer was used in this example. More info about this in the corresponding page.