From Liberty Unleashed Wiki
Revision as of 18:49, 28 October 2010 by Juppi
This function shakes the camera of the given player.
- bool ShakeCamera( Player plr, int intensity )
- plr - This is the pointer of the player to whose camera should be shaken
- intensity - The intensity of the shaking
- function onPlayerCommand( pPlayer, szCommand, szText )
- if ( szCommand == "shake" )
- ShakeCamera( pPlayer, 300 );
- return 1;
The event onPlayerCommand was used in this example. More info about this in the corresponding page.