From Liberty Unleashed Wiki
Revision as of 02:38, 25 September 2010 by Juppi
This function restores the camera for the given player.
- bool RestoreCamera( Player plr )
- plr - This is the pointer of the player to whom the camera will be restored
This example command restores player's camera to original status when they type '/restorecamera'.
- function onPlayerCommand( player, command, text )
- if ( command == "restorecamera" )
- RestoreCamera( player );
- MessagePlayer( "Your camera has been restored.", player );
- return 1;