This function fades the camera for the given player. It is also possible to set the fading colour.
FadeCamera can take 3 different lists of parameters. These are:
- bool FadeCamera( Player plr, float speed, bool fadeIn )
- bool FadeCamera( Player plr, float speed, bool fadeIn, Colour col )
- bool FadeCamera( Player plr, float speed, bool fadeIn, int r, int g, int b )
- plr - This is the pointer of the player to fade the camera for
- speed - The fading speed. The higher the value, the slower the fade
- fadeIn - A boolean representing whether the camera should be faded in or out
- col - A pointer to a predefined colour object to set the fade colour
- r, g, b - Integer values for the fading colours - red, green, blue. Values range from 0 to 255
When used, this command would fade the camera of the player that typed "/fade".
- function onPlayerCommand( player, cmd, text )
- if ( cmd == "fade" ) FadeCamera( player, 5.0, false, 255, 0, 0 );
- return 1;
The call onPlayerCommand was used in in this example. More info about this in the corresponding page.