This function creates a new global radar blip, which is visible for everyone. It will return a pointer to the blip or null if creating the blip was unsuccessful.
CreateBlip can take 2 different lists of parameters. These are:
- Blip CreateBlip( int sprite, Vector pos )
- Blip CreateBlip( int sprite, float x, float y, float z )
- sprite - This is the sprite (icon) of the blip. For reference, check here
- pos - The position of the blip on radar
- x, y, z - The position of the blip as floats
This commands creates an 8-Ball marker on the radar at player's position.
- function onPlayerCommand( pPlayer, szCommand, szText )
- if ( szCommand == "createblip" )
- CreateBlip( BLIP_8BALL, pPlayer.Pos );
- return 1;