From Liberty Unleashed Wiki
Revision as of 18:31, 22 October 2015 by Benedani
Use this page to request functions, events or other features for Liberty Unleashed scripting.
A function to add spawn screens
Player.ColouredName to be able to retrieve the names with the [#XXXXXX][#d] colours.
A Signal that will trigger when your vehicle or player move (onPlayerMove & onVehicleMove) with old xyz and new xyz
A signal that will trigger when any server side script uses the Message function. Would be very useful for unpack-and-go echo scripts or any kind like that. (Something like onMessage( szMessage ) )
- This event could cause a potential infinite loop. It is more recommended to use a custom wrapper function which calls Message and your event handler for Message (Message can only be called from within squirrel scripts anyway). Having an event for Message could also justify having events for other message functions such as MessagePlayer or game texts. -- Juppi 22:13, 9 June 2011 (UTC)
- A function to create a 3D text in-game. Could be really usefull to create our own player tags. (Maybe could be added on the clientside too no?)
- Encyption of lu_hashing to be expanded - Maybe add whirlpool encryption with some other popular ones.
*.Velocity to be able to set the velocity using clientside scriptsjack9267
- Added in update 0.1.0.11 -- Juppi 22:30, 12 September 2011 (UTC)
Player.Spawn to be able to forcibly spawn the player using clientside scripts
Player.MouseFrozen to be able to Freeze the mouse (Useful for GUIs and Buttons, Since it moves your view now too)
- onMouseClick a signal that triggers when you click your mouse, either left or right mouse button.
- Drawing pictures in-game - being able to load a bmp or other kinds of pictures INTO a server. (example purposes: logos etc )
- This is already done
- Vehicle.Fix() - Fixing a vehicle from a clientside script.