This function creates a new global checkpoint (corona) visible for everyone and returns a pointer to it. If the creation was unsuccessful, the function will return null.
CreateCheckpoint can take different lists of parameters:
- CreateCheckpoint( Vector pos, float radius, [ Colour col ] )
- CreateCheckpoint( Vector pos, float radius, [ int red, int green, int blue ] )
- pos - The position where you want the checkpoint to be created
- radius - The radius of the checkpoint to be created
- col - The colour of the checkpoint as a Colour object. If no colour is used the checkpoint will default to red
- red, green, blue - The colour of the checkpoint as separate RGB values
This command will create a checkpoint at the player's location.
- function onPlayerCommand( player, cmd, text )
- if ( cmd == "cp" )
- local pos = player.Pos;
- CreateCheckpoint( pos, 5.0 );
- return 1;
The call onPlayerCommand was used in in this example. More info about this in the corresponding page.