This is called when a player has successfully exited a train.
- function onPlayerExitedTrain( Player player, int train )
- player - The player who exited a train
- train - The ID of the train the player exited. NOTE: This argument was added in update 0.1.0.11, so it is not present in previous versions
This event does not handle return values.
This example will message a player when they exit a train.
- function onPlayerExitedTrain( player, train )
- MessagePlayer( "You exited a train.", player );
- return 1;
The function MessagePlayer was used in this example. More info about it can be found in the corresponding page.