From Liberty Unleashed Wiki
How it works
The timer delete function works by removing any timer you have defined in your script. Therefore, any new timer you create must be assigned a variable.
- function onPlayerJoin( player )
- exampletimer <- NewTimer( "example", 5000, 0, player );
- function example( player )
- MessagePlayer( "This is the function my timer is calling on..", pPlayer );
- function onPlayerPart( player, PartID )
As you can see, you must use the timers variable and then the .delete() to remove it.